Taking care of the skin is very important before using makeup. Makeup itself isn't necessarily good for the skin, it's something to enhance or emphasize something on your beautiful face. It enhances and has the ability to change your skin. Take care of your skin, and your skin will be radiant!
1. Drink lots of water. This is legit because drinking water can hydrate your body. It makes your skin youthful and more elastic. Drinking water also prevents acne because your body is 'pure' inside. Drinking water prevents dry skin.
2. Eat right - meaning veggies and fruits. They are nutritious, so what more can I say? This also helps with purifying your body. Lessen up on the oily foods. Clogged arteries means less blood flow. Less blood flow means bad skin.
3. Change your pillow weekly. Think.. All those times you sleep on your pillow, oil accumulates. Think of it as sleeping on the oils your face accumulated within the two weeks you didn't change it.
- It's natural for your face to have oils. That's why if your body is clear from toxins, you'll less likely break out. I'm not saying to cut out all the good foods out of your life. Just limit them.
- Finding a facial cleanser may take a while depending on your preference. Or you can go all natural by using oatmeal.
- Moisturizer and lotions are different. Not all lotions are moisturizers. Lotions tend to have things like oil, which you don't want on your skin since that's what you basically washed off. Use a SPF moisturizer when going into the sun.